After you have registered and activated your Telna SIM cards, you will need add funds to your account. The most convenient way to do so is by adding a credit card as a payment source.
- Log in to your Telna account.
- Select Management from the navigation menu.
- Select MANAGE PAYMENT from the top right corner, then click +PAYMENT SOURCE to add a payment option.
- From the scroll down menu, select New Credit Card as a payment source, enter your credit card billing information, then click ADD PAYMENT SOURCE.
- After your payment source has been saved, click OK to return to the previous menu.
- Click ADD CREDIT, then select Saved Payment Source to load funds to your account.