The sphere encoders can be accessed via Bonjour on a Mac or Windows.
- Sphere Encoder 1 contains the streaming license.
- Sphere and Computer must reside on same subnet
- Network cannot block multicast DNS (Bonjour).
- Open Safari
- Go to Safari Preferences: Advanced
- Click "Include Bonjour in the Bookmarks menu" and "Include Bonjour in the Favorites bar"
- Access the Sphere encoders via the Favorites Menu or Bookmarks Menu
- Download https://hobbyistsoftware.com/bonjourbrowser
- Open Bonjour Browser
- Find the IP address of the device and go straight to it (with no :1)
- You can also go to the DNS name http://sphere-xxxx-y.local. (http://sphere-00023-1.local.)