Core billing and subscription information can be changed through the Core website, including but not limited to the following:
- Update credit card billing information.
- Change the Core subscription level (Starter, Basic, Premium).
- Change from a Monthly to an Annual subscription billing period.
- Cancel a Core subscription.
- Reactivate a Core subscription.
1. Log in to Core at https://core.teradek.com with your email address and password.
2. Click the account menu at top right (next to the Help menu) and select Manage Account.
NOTE: If your individual user account is associated with multiple Core accounts, first select the specific company you wish to modify from underneath the Core logo, then click the Manage Account option.
3. Information on the current subscription is shown at the top of the page, and three tabs are available with additional options: Subscription Plans, Payments, and Add-ons.
- To change between Starter, Basic or Premium, choose the radio button in front of your desired plan and select Update Subscription. The change will take effect immediately and charges or pro-rated credits will be assessed.
- To change the subscription billing period between Monthly and Annual, click the slider icon and select Update Subscription. The change will take effect immediately and charges or pro-rated credits will be assessed.
- To cancel a Core subscription, click Cancel subscription. The subscription will remain active through the rest of the current billing cycle.
- To reactivate a Core subscription, select Renew subscription.
- The upcoming invoice (not yet billed) and all prior invoices are shown; click View to the right of an invoice to get detailed billing information on a specific invoice.
- To update the billing address shown on invoices, select Edit billing address.
- To update or delete the credit card associated with the Core subscription, select Update card.
NOTE: if you are requesting a partial refund on your Core service, a credit card must be present on the account. It is not possible for Teradek to issue refunds without a valid card in place. Do not remove a credit card until any pending refunds have been issued.
This is reserved for future use.