Configure your Prism encoder to send the stream to Core.
- Sign in to Core from Prism's WEB UI:
- Once you enter your log in credentials, you will be prompted to select an Organization (if there are multiple organizations):
- After that, go to Core web UI and choose your Prism from the dashboard or navigate to Sources > Encoders > “Prism-XXX-XXXXX,”:
- Click Connect video to Core, then select a cloud-hosted or self-hosted Sputnik server to link the encoder and get the Inbound Stream from Prism:
- After connecting to Core, the Prism web UI will automatically select Teradek Cloud as the stream mode and populate the Host field with the Sputnik server destination:
- Your stream is in the Inbound Streams tab:
Core TV sharing:
- Now you can create a Workspace to share (or use the existing one) and add your Prism Inbound stream as a source:
NOTE: Make sure you are sharing the Inbound stream from Prism, but not Prism as Encoder.
- Your Prism is ready on Core TV tab to be shared via Email, SMS, or direct link: