Additional users can be added to a Core account by an existing user on the same Core account.
- The existing user account must have the Admin permission level -- User level accounts cannot add or remove other user accounts. When a new Core account is created, the user account used to create the Core account is automatically set to the Admin level on that Core account.
- The new user account must already be registered for a Teradek Cloud Services account. If the user doesn't yet have an account, sign up at this link: https://services.teradek.com/#registration
1. Log in to the Core account with an Admin level user.
2. Select Admin, then Users
- if there are no other user accounts present on the Core account, click the text link to add a user.
- If there are already other user accounts added, click the grey icon with the gear at the top of the User List.
3. A new browser window will launch to the company settings page. Enter the email address of the Teradek Cloud Services account to add, choose the Admin or User permission level, then click the Add user button.