Frequently Asked Questions on the Bolt system
- Which Bolt models have USB 3.0 video capture?
- Can a Bolt receiver be paired with multiple transmitters simultaneously?
- How many Bolt receivers can be paired with each transmitter?
- Which Bolt models allow manual frequency / channel selection?
- Can I wirelessly convert from SDI input to HDMI output using a Bolt TX and RX?
- Can I convert from HDMI input to SDI output directly on the 2nd or 3rd gen Bolt TX?
- How many Bolt receivers can receive time code / record flags at a time?
- What SDI metadata / ancillary data is supported by the Bolt series?
- Which Bolt units are capable of sending SDI metadata (time code / record flags)
- What are the minimum and maximum ranges for the Bolt?
- Can external / directional antennas be used on the Bolt?
- What LEMO connector and power cable pin-out are used on the Bolt?
- Is there reverse polarity power protection on the Bolt?
- What are the limitations in using 20 MHz channels on the Bolt 3000?
- How do I order a replacement antenna cap for 1st generation Bolt TX units?
- Can the Bolt send a 3D signal over HDMI?
- Bolt FAQ (1st Gen)
- What is the Difference Between Bolt and Cube?