Link Pro packs professional network bonding into a high performance Wi-Fi access point, giving broadcasters, production companies, and first responders reliable, high speed Internet access at any location.
To connect a Link Pro to Core, user has to complete a few simple steps:
1. From the top menu of the Link Pro's web UI, enter the Cloud menu, and select Configuration;
2. Select Core as the service, then click Save & Apply;
3. Click Configure Core Account, then enter your credentials;
4. Select a company from the scroll-down menu, then click Choose Company;
5. Click the Cloud Configuration shortcut button, select a region, then click Save & Apply;
6. Once a connection is established, you can view Link Pro’s data usage and transfer statistics by accessing the Hotspots from the Core dashboard;
7. Click Servers from Core's interface and select the Link Pro in Hotspot;
8. Once you clicked Link Pro, you would be able to see network statistics such as data usage, data rate, and connection status.