Essential system functions, including factory reset, firmware upgrade, and diagnostics reports can be performed from the System menu in the web UI.
- FIRMWARE - Check for new updates and upgrade Prism’s firmware to the latest version. If an update is available, simply follow the prompts to complete the firmware update.
- SECURITY - Add, change, or delete your password.
- DATE & TIME - Enter an NTP link to automatically synchronize the time and date
- ABOUT - Display Prism’s model and serial number
RESET/IMPORT & EXPORT - Factory Reset: Restore Prism cards to their original settings.
Import/Export: Import or export user settings from any codec card. These files can be used by other Prism cards to replicate the configuration. Additionally, the export settings feature can be used for troubleshooting.
- LOG OUT SESSIONS - Log out of one or all sessions
- DIAGNOSTICS - Generate a diagnostic report for any encoder or decoder card. Diagnostic reports can be used by Teradek’s support team to assist during troubleshooting.
- REBOOT - Restart your Prism card.