Prism encoders and decoders can be remotely accessed, configured, and controlled using Teradek’s Core Cloud management and routing service. Core is a professional cloud-based solution for managing, archiving, and routing Teradek encoders and decoders.
WITH CORE, YOU CAN:
- Bond multiple Internet connections, increasing your broadcast’s bandwidth and reliability
- Remotely control Prism from anywhere in the world
- Route live video feeds to multiple destinations and streaming platforms using the web UI
- Record streams and archive them to the cloud in real-time
TO GET STARTED:
1. Click Core Sign In at the top right corner.
2. Enter your log in credentials and click Sign In.
3. Select an Organization (if applicable), then from the Core web UI, navigate to Sources > Encoders,
TO ADD DESTINATIONS:
1. From the Core web UI, navigate to Destinations > Channels.
2. Click on the + Create Channel tab, then select a platform.
3. Enter your log in credentials, title, description and broadcast method (if applicable), then
click Save to authorize your account. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each account you want to
create a destination for. Once your destinations are added to your account, they are available for you to use at any time.
4. Navigate to Sources > Encoders, then select your encoder.
5. Under Channels, click the Link tab, then select the channel(s) you want to stream to. You can add multiple destinations.
6. Click Go Live on a single destination or click Go Live All to stream to multiple destinations simultaneaously. You can also configure different protocols for different destinations (only available for destinations that do not require RTMP).