Registering your VidiU Go device can give you quite a few benefits:
Corecloud.tv provides you with $500 core credits which can be used to cover your following subscription fees and extra usage expenses.
Core credits are associated with the email and the company name of the person who has registered this device and will remain on the account until the customer will get them all used up. There are no time restrictions for usage, so the customer shouldn’t be worried about the expiration date.
To read more about how to get $500 core credits please follow this link.
At the same time, if you are using sharelink.tv, you can receive 15GB of complimentary data for registering VidiU Go device.
Complimentary data sticks to your current subscription, so make sure you use all of the complimentary data before you upgrade to a new plan.
The process of receiving 15GB of complimentary data is pretty easy:
1. Log in to your account;
2. Connect your VidiU Go to the account;
3. Go to My Account>Device Registration;
4. Complete the form for registration.
5. Check your complimentary data at My Account>My Subscription>Remaining Complimentary Data.
6. Enjoy, test, explore!
If you haven't received any complimentary data and confirmed you followed the steps above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- the serial number of your VidiU Go
- the email address used to sign up for your Sharelink account
- if the VidiU Go wasn't purchased directly from Teradek, include a PDF copy of the receipt/invoice from the authorized reseller
NOTE: you can experience benefits registering your VidiU Go only once and only for one of the platforms. You can’t get Core credits AND Sharelink complimentary data from registering the same VidiU for both platforms, so make sure you choose the platform that will fit your interests the best!