Skip to main content
Airmix: How to Create and Load a New or Existing Project
- To begin a new project or load/edit existing projects, select the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Once the menu has loaded, select Project Management.
- Here you can Create a New Project and give it a name.
- Return to Settings and select Done. The new project settings will be applied.
- All changes you make after this step will automatically be saved to your existing project, such as adding a video source.
- Anytime you wish to revisit or edit a previous project, simply return to the Project Management menu.