Pairing Tips for the Ace 500
The following tips will help when pairing:
- an Ace 500 transmitter with an Ace 500 receiver or other compatible receiver, or
- an Ace 500 receiver with a different Ace 500 transmitter or other compatible transmitter
- make sure that the region settings match between all devices (USA, Europe, Japan Indoor, etc.).
- turn off all other transmitter/receiver sets that are nearby, and only turn on the transmitter and single receiver you are trying to pair.
- turn off any other receivers that are already paired to the same transmitter. Only have the transmitter and the one receiver you're trying to pair turned on. Other receivers which are already paired to the transmitter can interfere in the pairing process.
- Have the transmitter and receiver at least 3 feet or 1 meter apart -- do not place them right next to each other!
- If there is heavy wireless interference in the area in which you are trying to pair (e.g. a convention center with heavy 5 GHz Wi-Fi usage, or other transmitter/receiver sets which cannot be turned off) you can try the pairing process at closer range of about 1 foot or 0.3 meters, but place a hand over the antenna area on the transmitter and/or receiver. This can help attenuate the outside signals and allow the transmitter and receiver to see each other at closer range and complete the pairing process successfully.