If you purchased a VidiU Go Deluxe Kit which includes the $500 Core credit, the below steps should be performed from the VidiU Go's web user interface to add the credit to your Core account.
- These steps MUST be done from the web user interface of the VidiU Go.
- These steps CANNOT be completed with the VidiU app for iOS or Android, or through the front panel of the VidiU Go.
- If the VidiU app or front panel is used to connect the VidiU Go to your Core account the $500 credit will NOT be activated.
- If you used the VidiU app or the front panel, you must log out of your Core account on the VidiU Go and perform the below instructions using the web user interface of the VidiU Go to redeem the credit!
1. If you haven't already created a Core account, sign up at https://corecloud.tv.
2. Make sure your VidiU Go is running firmware version 3.1.12 or later. If it's running an older version, update to 3.1.12 before continuing.
3. Access the local web interface of the VidiU Go using the steps from this article.
4. Go to Settings, then Cloud. If you have already logged in to your Core account on the VidiU Go using the VidiU app, front panel interface or the web interface, click the Logout button.
5. Sign in to your Core user account using either your email address and password, or the device code through the "Authorize Your VidiU" button with the steps in this article.
NOTE: If you have more than one company / organization associated with your user account, make sure to select the company where the credit should be applied.
6. Once the VidiU Go logs in and the registration form appears as below, fill it out and click the Save button; if you don't want to put any information you can just click Save:
7. After a minute you should see the credit added to your Core account at https://corecloud.tv under the Overview section. You may need to refresh your browser or navigate to a different area in Core such as Sources, then back to the My Account > Overview section.
If you're still not seeing the credit apply -- and you have confirmed that the above steps were done through the local web interface of the VidiU Go and not the iOS or Android app or the front panel -- then contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- the serial number of your VidiU Go
- the email address used to sign up for your Core account
- if you have more than one company / organization in Core, indicate the company where you are trying to apply the credit
- if the VidiU Go wasn't purchased directly from Teradek, include a PDF copy of the receipt/invoice from the authorized reseller