Version 1 - June 1, 2020
Core does not have integrated version of Vimeo, but you can still stream to your Vimeo account. You will need to manually configure Core to broadcast to Vimeo via RTMP(S) using the instructions below.
TO CONFIGURE VIMEO VIA RTMP(S) ON CORE:
- Visit https://corecloud.tv/ and log in to your account.
- Authorize your device if you haven’t done so already.
- Select Destinations from the menu bar, select Channels, then click Create Channel.
- Click RTMP(S) to be directed to the Create Channel page.
- On a separate web browser, go to https://vimeo.com/ to log in to your account.
- Click on the New video menu tab on the left side of the screen, then select Create live event
from the drop down menu.
You will then be prompted to create an event title, determine whether the event is a One Time or Recurring livestream, then adjust your privacy settings. Click Next once you’re done to be directed to the live settings page.
- The live settings page allows you to make further adjustments to your stream’s customization settings. If you have no additional customizations settings to configure, click Next on the top-right corner to be directed to the Event setup page.
Vimeo - Live settings page
- Click Connect (RTMP) from the top of the Event setup page. Copy the RTMP URL and the Stream Key provided, then return to Core’s Create Channel page and paste them on the corresponding fields. After entering the RTMP URL (RTMP), Stream Key and Vimeo login credentials, click Save at the bottom.
Vimeo - Event setup page
Core - Add a new channel page
- Return to your Core dashboard and select a stream to display the encoder details. Click Link.
- Select the channel you created from the menu, then click Link.
- Click the Go Live! button on Core. Your video will appear on the Vimeo Event Setup page.