While you can manually adjust most of your stream settings via the hardware interface, Cube’s web UI offers more options and makes configuration much quicker. This tutorial will show the steps to set up your stream using the web interface.
- We first need to find the Cube’s IP address. On the front panel of the Cube, navigate the menu to Network Setup>WiFi>Status. Once here, reference the IP address assigned to your Cube unit.
- Enter that address into your web browser.
- For the purposes of this demonstration we are connecting to our Core Cloud management and routing platform by selecting Cloud Services.
- From here, select Core and enter your Core credentials (requires a Core account), select your company, and your account will be applied to the encoder.
- You can now control your encoder quality settings, stream settings, and additional functions from the Core platform.
Your Cube is now connected to Core. You may continue to adjust settings using the web UI or from the Core interface.