Audio File Support on Live:Air Action allows you to add mp3 files from your iTunes library to your broadcast. Audio File Support is available as a standard feature when you purchase the Live:Air Action Bundle, or as an in-app purchase when you download the free version of Live:Air Action.
Adding audio files to your broadcast requires two easy steps:
1. Import mp3 files from your computer to iTunes
2. Import mp3 files from iTunes to Live:Air Action
IMPORT MP3 FILES TO iTUNES
Before adding mp3 files to Live:Air Action, you must first import them from your computer to your iTunes Library. Follow the instructions below to import your mp3 files.
- Connect your iPad to your computer and open iTunes.
- In the menu bar, navigate to iTunes > Preferences (Edit > Preferences for Windows). Make sure that the iCloud Music Library option is checked off, then click Import Settings.
- Under the Import Using scroll-down menu, select MP3 Encoder, then click OK.
- From the menu bar, navigate to File > Add to Library...(File > Add File to Library... for Windows) to open the file browser, then select the folder containing the mp3 files.
- Select the song(s) you want to import to iTunes, then click Open to add them to your Library.
- The songs are now available in your Songs playlist. Press the download icon to download the song(s) to your iPad.
IMPORT MP3 FILES FROM iTUNES TO LIVE:AIR ACTION
Once the mp3 files have been downloaded, you can add them as Audio sources to Live:Air Action.
- Open Live:Air Action.
- Tap Add New Source in the source editor panel.
- Select Audio File to display all the songs downloaded to your iPad. Select the song you want to add to your video, then click Done.
- A new Audio Files panel will be displayed at the bottom of the user interface. Tap the thumbnail to add it as a source layer.
- Tap the Audio Mixer icon at the top of the Editor panel, and enable Monitor. Return to the Preview panel
- At any point (before or after you you begin broadcasting), press the transitions button to add the audio to your video.
- Click Go Live! to begin your broadcast.