The final step before taking your broadcast live is to check the video and audio settings for your stream. This tutorial will walk you through the settings menus.
- Click “Settings” then “Video/Audio” then click “Video/Audio” again.
- You will then see the audio settings page. In this tutorial, we are using a hardwired microphone, so we will select Analog. Be sure to click “Apply” to save your new settings.
- Next we can fine-tune the quality of the stream by changing the video and audio quality settings. To do so, click "Back" to return to the previous screen. Then click "Settings," "Broadcast," and finally "Quality" to view these settings.
- Select your desired bitrate by tapping the box under “Video.” You will see many available options. The bitrate you choose will depend on your internet speed and streaming destination requirements. We will choose HD (5.0Mbps) for this tutorial.
- Under “Audio” you can select the quality of audio desired for your stream. We will keep this set to “Auto”.
- Under “Framerate”, you can select what framerate you want to utilize. We will keep it set to “Full” for the sake of this tutorial. Tap “Apply” to save any changes you made.
- Go back to “Broadcast” and then back to “Settings” and click “Done” to exit the Settings menu.
At this point, you are ready to take your broadcast live to your channel destination.
The next tutorial will walk through the steps to go live. Click here to continue to this tutorial.