Version 3 - July 28, 2020
While on set, you may need to share your footage with off-set crew members or clients. Core's video-sharing solution allows anyone to view your live video from any web browser or any iOS device running the Core TV app, even if they don't have a Core account.
Sharing video from Core requires these three easy steps:
1. Add an encoder to your Core workspace.
2. Share the workspace via email.
3. Access the stream with the Core TV app or web browser.
Below are detailed instructions on how to share and view multiple videos from a Core workspace.
SHARE A VIDEO FROM CORE WORKSPACE
Workspaces allows you to compile and share several different streams from multiple encoders all at once.
- Add sources to your Core account. Refer to this article for instructions on how to add a device to Core.
- Select the workspace you want to share, then click on the Share icon.
- Click the + Share with more users button, then enter the user's email address.
- Click Send Invitation to deliver the access code to the user via email.
- To unshare video, repeat step 2, then remove the users by clicking on the X.
VIEW A SHARED WORKSPACE
FROM THE CORE TV APP:
- Download Core TV from the App Store.
- From your iOS device, log in with your email address and the access code provided via email by the Core admin.
- Select the stream you want to view from the shared workspace, then tap Play on the top right corner.
- To log out, click the icon on the top right corner of the selected stream and tap Log Out.
FROM A WEB BROWSER:
- Click on the access code provided via email, then select the stream from the Shared Workspaces option on the sidebar.
- Click on the stream name, then tap the Live toggle switch to view the stream.