Remote Assistance allows Live:Air Action to communicate with other Live:Air Remote cameras, as well as control many of Live:Air Remote’s main camera settings from your tablet. This is useful in situations when the camera settings on your phone need to be adjusted, but the camera source is not within range to be adjusted manually.
Live:Air Action Live:Air Remote
- Live:Air Action and Live:Air Remote running in the foreground of your iOS devices
- Both your iOS devices must be on the same WiFi network
Activate Remote Assistance
From Live:Air Remote:
1. Tap the icon in the upper-left corner, then scroll down to LIVE:AIR REMOTE ASSISTANCE.
2. Enable Remote Assistance.
From Live:Air Action:
1. Tap theicon in the upper-right corner, then navigate to LIVE:AIR REMOTE ASSISTANCE.
2. Select Assistant Settings, then enable Assistant Discovery.
3. Tap Add New Source in the Source Editor Panel, then select the Teradek Device option.
4. Select the Live:Air Remote-enabled device as a new source, then tap Done.
5. Tap the icon above the Source Editor panel, then tap Add New Assistant.
6. Select the Live:Air Remote-enabled device as a new assistant, then tap Done.
7. To reveal the Assistant Settings (Device Info, Stream Info, and Remote Controls), long-press the
Remote Assistant thumbnail. You can now remotely control and adjust the Live:Air Remote