Once you receive your Telna SIM cards, you must register them with Telna prior to installation and use in the Node modem or any other device.
NOTE: The SIM cards are not activated until you register them, and the SIM cards do not have any data available on them.
Part 1: To register the SIM cards with Telna
- Call Telna at +1 (888) 310-6791 and indicate you are a Teradek customer.
- If you haven't already activated SIMs with Telna, you will create a new account with your customer details. If you have already registered Telna SIMs, provide your existing customer account.
- Provide the ICCID number for each Telna SIM card that you received so that they can be associated with your customer account.
- Finally, add credit to your account at https://teradek.telna.com. All Telna SIMs are pre-paid and no data is included.
Part 2: Telna SIM card configuration
For use with Teradek devices:
- Access the web UI of the device (Teradek Cube / Bond / Link / Link Pro, VidiU Go, etc.).
- Navigate to the Network settings menu.
- Select the corresponding USB modem or Node using the Telna SIM, then adjust the settings so that the APN is set to use altanwifi (for Telna SIM cards intended for use in the United States) or internet (for Telna SIM cards intended for use in Europe).
For use with third party devices:
- Your device must have data roaming enabled.
- Your device must be configured to use an APN value of altanwifi (for Telna SIM cards intended for use in the United States) or internet (for Telna SIM cards intended for use in Europe).