Once you receive your Telna SIM cards, you must register them with Telna prior to installation and use in the Node modem or any other device.
NOTE: The SIM cards are not activated until you register them, and the SIM cards do not have any data available on them.
Part 1: To register the SIM cards with Telna
- Call Telna at +1 (888) 310-6791.
- If you haven't already activated SIMs with Telna, you will create a new account with your customer details. If you have already registered Telna SIMs, provide your existing customer account.
- Provide the ICCID number for each Telna SIM card that you received so that they can be associated with your customer account.
- Finally, add credit to your account at https://teradek.telna.com. All Telna SIMs are pre-paid and no data is included.
Part 2: Telna SIM card configuration
For use with Teradek devices:
- Access the web UI of the device (Teradek Cube / Bond / Link / Link Pro, etc.)
- Navigate to the Network settings menu
- Select the corresponding USB modem or Node using the Telna SIM, then adjust the settings so that the APN is set to use altanwifi
For use with third party devices:
Your device must have data roaming enabled, and must be configured to use APN value of altanwifi.