The factory default settings on the Serv Pro are to generate a Wi-Fi network in Access Point (AP) mode with no password or security settings.
A password can be added with the following steps.
1. Log in to the Serv Pro's Web UI over Ethernet or Wi-Fi as described in this article.
2. Under the Network section select WiFi, then select Modify.
3. Under WiFi Mode select Access Point.
4. Select Security Mode and choose your desired option; the recommended setting is WPA/WPA2. To disable any password or security settings, change this to None.
5. In the Password field, clear the existing password (if present) and enter the new network passphrase, which must be a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 63 characters.
6. Click the Apply button at top right and the Serv Pro will have the new Wi-Fi network password take effect immediately.