The firmware may have been updated recently? Please power on the unit by holding down PWR... keep it held!! The screen should say the version.. it is firmware MK3.1/S or MK3.1/Z ? Your firmware should be /Z version, for the zoom knob! If your firmware is correct, then go to... MENU / INPUTS / AXIS ..... And set ZOOM axis to ... JOY-Y
Articles in this section
- MK3.1 Controller - Stuck on WAIT in purple writing.
- MK3.1 Controller - Suddenly stopped working. Green light doesn't turn on and won't operate or power the motors
- MK3.1 Controller - Recalibrating MK3.1 Focus Knob
- MK3.1 Controller - The joystick zoom has stopped working!
- MK3.1 Motor - A Motor has stopped working
- MK3.1 Motor - Motor Creeps / Over shoots or under shoots its mark
- MK3.1 Motor - Motors Recalibrate During Operation
- MK3.1 Motor - My motor has a delay/ or is moving too slow
- MK3.1 Receiver - The Receiver lights up when plugged in, but the LED turns off after a few seconds
- Connection problems