The motors electronic accuracy adjustment is most likely set too high, causing the motor to over shoot its mark and looking like creep. Motor accuracy adjustment should be between 1 to 20.
Articles in this section
- MK3.1 Controller - Stuck on WAIT in purple writing.
- MK3.1 Controller - Suddenly stopped working. Green light doesn't turn on and won't operate or power the motors
- MK3.1 Controller - Recalibrating MK3.1 Focus Knob
- MK3.1 Controller - The joystick zoom has stopped working!
- MK3.1 Motor - A Motor has stopped working
- MK3.1 Motor - Motor Creeps / Over shoots or under shoots its mark
- MK3.1 Motor - Motors Recalibrate During Operation
- MK3.1 Motor - My motor has a delay/ or is moving too slow
- MK3.1 Receiver - The Receiver lights up when plugged in, but the LED turns off after a few seconds
- Connection problems