How to use a Cube Decoder with Live:Air Action
Users with Cube decoder devices can use MPEG Transport Stream in an MPEG TS "PULL" configuration in order to provide a local network output.
- Cube decoders 100-400 series, 600 series, and 700series
- Slice Decoders 356, 600 and 700 series
- Live:Air Action
- Have a Cube decoder available
- Purchase the Local Monitoring on Live:Air Action
- Select the green cloud/arrow button and select "Start Local Streaming". Note the address.
- Enter that information into the Cube's Web Interface
- Check the decoder information page (Info>Decoder Information or click detailed Status under Stream Source)
Troubleshooting Tip: You can pull the stream down in VLC by going to File>Open Network (Stream) and entering the address there.