If the Live:Air Action, Live:Air Solo or Live:Air apps immediately closes when the app is launched, or if the app is showing other behavior across multiple app restarts that is not resolved by removing content or deleting sources (such as repeated crashes when performing a certain action), you can reset the app to factory defaults.
NOTE: this action will remove all content stored within the Live Air Action / Live:Air Solo app and reset all configuration settings to default values.
1. Force close the app on your iOS device; Apple has instructions on how to force close an app at this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330
2. Open the Settings app on the iOS device
3. Scroll down in the left hand column and tap the name of the app
4. In the right hand area, find the "Reset User Database on Next App Launch" item and tap on the slider so it's enabled
5. Press the Home button, then launch the app again