Livestream has updated their account security, and this change prevents the native Livestream integration on some Teradek products from logging in and selecting events.
This affects older Teradek encoders such as the 1st and 2nd generation Cube, 1st generation Slice, 1st generation T-RAX, as well as the Bond II and Bond Pro devices.
This does not affect newer Cube or Slice encoders, the VidiU product line or the Live:Air apps.
Final release firmware images for affected products are now available:
- Cube (1st and 2nd gen) : 7.3.15
- Slice (1st gen) : 7.3.15
- Bond : 7.3.15
- Bond II : Codec 7.3.15 and Co-processor 7.3.15
- Bond Pro : Codec 7.3.15 and Co-processor 7.3.15
- T-RAX (1st gen) : 7.3.15
Installing the firmware update
It is recommended that the update be performed over Ethernet, and that Wi-Fi is disabled on the device prior to the update.
If the firmware update gives an error while installing through the web interface, try disabling additional unused options on the device and changing the configuration as below.
- Disable Wi-Fi
- Disable Bonjour
- Disconnect video input
- Change to the RTSP/RTP streaming mode, and do not connect any software/hardware clients to the RTSP/RTP stream.
- Change to the RTSP/RTP streaming mode, and do not connect to a Cube encoder or any other RTSP/RTP stream.
If the firmware image is still not able to be installed using the regular update process, it can be installed using the Recovery Mode procedure that is applicable to that device.