YouTube has updated their authentication key format, and this change broke the native YouTube integration on Teradek products.
This affects all Teradek encoders which are capable of streaming RTMP: Cube, Slice, T-RAX, the VidiU product line, and the Live:Air and Live:Air Solo apps.
Teradek has issued updates for all devices, as well as updates for the Live:Air, Live:Air Solo and Teradek Sphere apps to match YouTube's changes.
This is addressed in the following firmware and app releases:
- firmware version 7.3.11 for Cube (1st and 2nd gen) and most other RTMP-capable encoder products such as Slice, T-RAX, Bond II and Bond Pro
- firmware version 7.5.1 for 3rd gen Cube (605/655)
- firmware version 2.4.6 for VidiU, VidiU Mini, and VidiU Pro
- Live:Air app version 1.8.0
- Live:Air Solo app version 1.6.1
- Teradek Sphere app version 1.4.2
- Sputnik version 2.6.3
As a workaround, you can use the Manual RTMP configuration on the device to stream to YouTube Live: