Core subscription plans are available on a month-to-month basis for the Core 2.1 Basic, Plus or Pro level accounts. Enterprise-level accounts can be created with custom settings, please contact email@example.com for additional information.
The Core interface can be used to upgrade or downgrade to different subscription levels as described in this article.
The refund policy is described in this article.
Upgrading an active subscription
If you upgrade to a higher subscription level during a regular (non-trial) billing period:
- Once the customer clicks Choose Plan>Confirm he/she immediately gets charged for the higher subscription and with the prorated amount of extras used in the billing period customer used before the upgrade.
- The billing cycle dates are changing to dates the subscription got upgraded.
- The sources, destinations, and Hyperion servers in your account will be preserved.
Downgrading an active subscription
If you downgrade to a lower subscription level during a regular (non-trial) billing period:
- There is no change to dates for the billing cycle. The customer's plan will be available until the end of the billing cycle and then will be downgraded to the one chosen.
- No full/partial refund is issued back to the credit card for the remaining time on the subscription.
Canceling a subscription
If you cancel a Core subscription during a regular (non-trial) billing period:
- The Core account will stay active through the end of the subscription billing period. No refund is issued for the remaining time on the subscription.
- The Hyperion servers in the account will be decommissioned, and any saved recordings and other data will be purged at the end of the subscription billing period. Be sure to download any saved recordings before the end of the subscription.
Billing cycle dates
Subscription periods are always based on the date that a Core subscription was initiated. It is not possible to modify the billing start/end date of Core subscriptions at this time.
If you cancel and then reactivate your Core subscription at a later time, the billing period will be based on the new cycle.
- If your original billing start date was May 18th and you cancel before June 18th, you will still have the use of Core through the end of your current period.
- If you reactivate your subscription on July 1st, the subscription time for that reactivated cycle will run through July 1st (corresponding to the new subscription date).
- The next full subscription cycle would start from July 1st through August 1st.