If you can't access the clip via the Wireless access point or on a network (forgot password, no network access), Hold the center button down for 5 seconds and the clip will reset to AP mode.
Articles in this section
- How to reset Clip Network settings
- What video input/output formats are supported on Clip and Clip Pro?
- What streaming protocols are supported by the Clip product line?
- How many devices can receive the stream from a Clip Encoder?
- Is the Clip supported by third party software or hardware?
- What are the input power requirements for the Clip and Clip Pro?
- What are the power cable specifications for the Clip and Clip Pro?
- Is there reverse polarity power protection on the Clip or Clip Pro?