The RTSP license allows 1-3 iOS devices to connect and receive a stream from the Clip.
Once you have received the license code:
- Navigate to the IP address of the Clip (usually 172.16.1.1 if you are connecting directly).
- Click "System Settings": "Licenses": "Manage Licenses": "Add Licenses"
- Copy and Paste the text in.
- The device will reboot
Once the Clip has the license installed:
- Go to "Video Settings"
- Click "RTSP Server" enabled.
On the iPad
- Make sure you are on the same network, or directly connected to the Clip
- Open the Teraview App and it will load a thumbnail of the stream that you can connect.
- You can also use VLC for iPad to playback the Clip. When in AP mode the address is: rtsp://172.16.1.1/stream1