Core billing and subscription information can be changed through website, including but not limited to the following:
- Update credit card billing information.
- Change the Core subscription level (Starter, Basic, Premium).
- Change from a Monthly to an Annual subscription billing period.
- Cancel a Core subscription.
- Reactivate a Core subscription.
1. Log in to Core at https://core.teradek.com with your email address and password, then highlight the User menu at the top right (next to the Help menu) and select My Profile as shown below:
Alternatively, log in to the Teradek Cloud Services website at https://services.teradek.com with your email address and password.
2. Under the Core logo, select the company name used during the Core sign-up process. If your individual user account is associated with multiple Core accounts, select the specific company you wish to modify from underneath the Core logo.
3. Select Manage Subscription.
- To change between Starter, Basic or Premium, choose the radio button in front of your desired plan and select Update Subscription. The change will take effect immediately.
- To change the subscription billing period between Monthly and Annual, click the slider icon and select Update Subscription.
- To cancel a Core subscription, select Cancel subscription.
- To reactivate a Core subscription, select Renew subscription.
4. To change credit card information select Payments in the menu at the left, then select Update Card.
5. To obtain an invoice, select Payments, then click view for the invoice billing period.
NOTE: if you are requesting a partial refund on your Core service, a credit card must be present on the account. It is not possible for Teradek to issue refunds without a valid card in place. Do not remove a credit card until any pending refunds have been issued.