This configuration file allows a Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 to operate in Router / Access Point (AP) mode:
- this is not a recommendation or endorsement of the above device for suitability in a particular environment. Be sure to perform wireless site surveys to determine what equipment and antennas are required for your particular settings.
- the configuration files and notes are provided for convenience, but Teradek does not provide direct support for this device or other third party products.
- local monitoring on an iPad without an Internet connection
- live streaming with an Internet connection plugged into the NanoStation's Primary Ethernet port
1. Turn on Sphere PoE
2. Connect Sphere PoE jack to the NanoStation M5's Secondary Ethernet port
3. Connect the Primary Ethernet port to an Internet-connected network if desired
Admin username: ubnt
Admin password: teradek
Wi-Fi SSID: Teradek Sphere AP
Wi-Fi Password: teradek360
Channel/Frequency: 20 MHz, auto select between standard US 5 GHz channels (Incl. DFS)
Access Point (AP) IP address: 192.168.1.1
WAN (Primary) port: DHCP
DHCP Server: enabled for Secondary Ethernet port and for WLAN (network mode is SOHO router, AirMax disabled)