1. Open up the Sphere app on your iPad
2. Make sure you are connected to the proper Sphere device under "Local Rigs"
3. Before entering Play Mode, configure audio using the tab at the bottom right of the screen
4. Select the method in which you would like to record audio (iPad, HDMI, or analog) - you can enable or disable the audio input from each video feed
- iPad Mic Audio - captures audio directly from your iOS monitoring device
- HDMI - receives source audio from cameras (usually GoPros)
- Analog - compatible with any auxiliary cable (no phantom power), usually good with a microphone (Rode Stereo Mic) or a mixer board (for multiple inputs). The analog input is embedded with encoder/camera 4.