If the Sharelink service is not going to be used in an upcoming billing cycle, the service should be cancelled while still in the current billing cycle.
The Sharelink subscription will remain active through the end of the current billing cycle, as described in this article.
To adjust or cancel your Sharelink subscription, refer to this article.
Refunds will not be issued for account cancellations or downgrades performed after a new billing cycle has started.
The Sharelink subscription is month-to-month and can be cancelled at any time in the current billing cycle, as described in this article.
Refunds will not be issued for account cancellations made during a billing cycle as the service is still available through the end of that billing cycle.
Refunds will not be issued for account cancellations or downgrades. However, a credit will be applied to the account.
Sharelink is a month-to-month service and can be cancelled at any time in the billing cycle, as described in this article.
Refunds will not be issued for time periods where a Sharelink subscription was active but the service was not being used for streaming purposes.
As an example: a Premium level Sharelink subscription was started on February 15th, and active through June 15th.
The subscription was cancelled on May 17th.
- No refund is available for the final billing cycle from May 16th to June 15th : the Sharelink service was cancelled after a new billing cycle had started, and the streaming service was still available for use through the end of the billing cycle on June 15th.
Streaming only took place in February and May. No streaming was performed in March, April or June.
- No refund is available for the months of March, April or June : the subscription was active and the Sharelink service was available to you during all months for the subscription, even though no streaming was performed those months.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- the email address used to log in to your Teradek Cloud Services / Sharelink account.
- invoice / payment dates
- a description of your refund request
NOTE: if you are requesting a partial refund on your Sharelink service, a credit card must be present on the account. It is not possible for Teradek to issue refunds without a valid card in place.
- Do not remove a credit card until any pending refunds have been issued.
- Do not include credit card details in your support request! Credit card information or other financial details should not be transmitted through email to the email@example.com address.