The VidiU product line is intended as a consumer-level device with limited functionality compared to Teradek's professional line of encoders.
The VidiU product line only supports the RTMP and Live:Air streaming protocols, as described in this article.
Since the VidiU series does not support the RTSP/RTP streaming protocol, it is not intended to be a compatible source for third party software including, but not limited to, the following:
- Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) (Mac, Windows or Linux)
- Telestream Wirecast Pro (Mac or Windows)
- Telestream Wirecast Play for YouTube Live (Mac or Windows)
- Ustream Producer Pro (Mac or Windows)
- VidBlaster (Windows only)
- VLC Media Player (Mac, Windows, or Linux)
- vMix Live Production Softwware (Windows only)
- XSplit Broadcaster (Windows only)
The VidiU is not compatible with third party hardware including, but not limited to, the following:
- Livestream Studio 
- NewTek TriCaster
- vMix Go
Teradek's professional line of encoders -- the Cube family or higher -- support the RTP/RTSP and MPEG Transport Stream protocols and are compatible with many of these products listed above.
 With recent Livestream Studio updates, Livestream Studio can act as an RTMP server to accept the stream from RTMP clients like the VidiU series. Instructions on this functionality in Livestream Studio are provided in this article on Livestream's Help Center.