At this time, the Core service is only compatible with specific Teradek hardware and software encoders.
An update to Core was announced at NAB 2017 which will allow ingest of MPEG Transport Stream (MPEG-TS) from 3rd party sources. This update will be available in Q2 2017, sign up at this link for additional details and to be notified when this is available.
NOTE: this is only for ingest of MPEG-TS. Ingest of RTMP from 3rd party sources is not supported.
- Cube (1st, 2nd, 3rd generation 600 series, and 4th generation 700 series) as a standalone device*
- Cube (1st, 2nd generation) with the original Bond
- Cube 600 or 700 series with the Bond Expansion Module
- Bond Backpack
- Bond II (aka Bond 2)
- Bond Pro
- Slice Encoder (1st gen, 2nd gen 600 series, and 3rd gen 700 series)
- T-RAX Encoder
* As of firmware version 7.3.7 or later (1st gen/2nd gen) or 7.5.0 or later (3rd gen), Cube Encoders no longer require the purchase of the MPEG Transport Stream license or the free Bonding license when used with the Core service.
- VidiU (original)
- VidiU Mini
- VidiU Pro
The following Teradek software and apps are compatible with Core, and can send a stream to a Core-controlled Sputnik server:
- Live:Air Action
- Live:Air Solo
The following Teradek software and apps are not compatible with Core:
- Bond Monitor
- Live:Air Remote
- VidiU App