The VidiU Mini has a built-in web server that allows configuration of all settings through its Web User Interface (Web UI).
You may access the Web UI using a computer (Mac, Windows, or Linux system), tablet or phone with a web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, or Safari) to adjust settings.
The below instructions allow you to change the Wi-Fi network to which the VidiU Mini is connecting as a client.
1. Perform a factory reset of Network Settings on the VidiU Mini with the instructions in this article. NOTE: if the VidiU Mini has just been powered on, allow 2 minutes before attempting the factory reset.
2. Scan for Wi-Fi networks from your device and connect to the wireless access point (AP) that is generated by the VidiU Mini; this network will be named VidiU-mini-xxxxx, with "xxxxx" corresponding to the last 5 digits in the serial number as described in the VidiU Mini Quick Start Guide.
3. Once your device has connected to the AP of the VidiU Mini, open a web browser on your device and access the VidiU Mini at the factory default IP address of 172.16.1.1.
4. After the Web UI of the VidiU Mini has loaded, navigate to Settings > Network > WiFi.
5. Click Modify and change from Access Point to Client mode, then manually enter the network name and password and change the security mode setting. Alternatively, click Browse and select the network from the list shown, then enter the password for the wireless network and click Apply.
6. The VidiU Mini will change out of AP mode and connect as a client to the wireless network specified in step 5; change your device's Wi-Fi settings to connect to the same Wi-Fi network so you may continue to configure the VidiU Mini through its Web UI.