Support for the Verizon Pantech UML-295 modem is available on the following products:
- Bond II
- Bond Pro
- Cube Pro
- Cube 605/655
- VidiU Pro
Support for this modem requires:
- current Teradek firmware from the Teradek download site
- configuration of the modem to automatically connect to Verizon's network
The modem acts like a small router and hands out an IP address to the device it's plugged into, but by default it won't connect to Verizon's network.
- Insert the modem into the USB port of a Mac or Windows computer.
- Connect to the modem at its default IP address (192.168.32.2) and follow the prompts to place it in Auto connect mode instead of Manual mode
- see Verizon's knowledge base article for more information on changing changing modes at http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/72586
- Cube, VidiU: select "Custom -> Ethernet"
- Bond, Bond II, Bond Pro, Cube Pro, Link : select "Custom -> Ethernet" if the "Auto" option doesn't allow the modem to connect