- Cube (1st gen, 2nd gen) / Cube Pro / Cube 600 series (3rd gen)
- Bond II / Bond Pro
- Slice Encoder
- T-RAX Encoder
By default, professional level Teradek encoders support two simultaneous streams:
- A primary stream with multiple streaming options (e.g. RTP/RTSP, MPEG-TS, RTMP, etc. as described in this article)
- A secondary Quickview stream using RTP/RTSP and optimized for viewing on phones and tablets using TeraCentral or TeraView. This secondary stream is a scaled down version of the primary stream
Having this secondary Quickview stream enabled will limit the primary stream to a maximum of 1280 x 720 resolution.
In order to stream at the full 1920 x 1080 resolution on the primary stream you need to disable the secondary Quickview stream.
To disable the Quickview stream from the Web UI:
- go to Video Setup , Stream Settings, Quickview Stream tab, click Disabled, then Apply
To disable from the LCD / Front Panel menu:
- Press the black Menu button, select Streaming Setup, Quickview Stream, Mode, Disabled, select Y to set the setting, then click the red Stream button to Apply the setting