Core HQ is an enterprise add-on feature that allows to manage complex organizational structures in Core. This was made for big companies such as resellers and rental houses, or streaming/filming organizations. With this feature, admins can create inventory groups and improve the organization of their workflow easily.
Core HQ consists of 4 main sections:
- Parent company overview page;
- Accounts section;
- User section.
Parent company is a regular Core account (i.e. can use Core UI). Its admins can create or add an unlimited number of subsidiary Core accounts.
They can also view and manage subsidiary accounts properties, such as: name, subscription plan (add, change, cancel), logo, add a branded UI theme, assign subsidiary account admin(s), add / invite users to subsidiary accounts (including bulk invites) and delete subsidiary accounts.
NOTE: Admins do not have an access to subsidiary Core accounts, unless they are added to the subsidiary Core account users list.
Parent company admins has an access to:
- Manage a list of all company users which is arranging users into some logical groups and adding individual users or groups to subsidiary accounts;
- Manage a list of all company inventory, including arranging devices into some logical groups and adding individual devices or groups to subsidiary accounts;
- Archive subsidiary accounts;
- Manage subsidiary accounts billing (e.g. payment method)
- Set usage or cost limits to sub-accounts (by the amount of data/uptime/viewing uptime/USD amount)
Dashboard is made for parent companies to easily manage Core sub-accounts. It is a separate web application which includes the domain of the company
Accounts section is made for parent company admins to manage and create accounts under them.
Users section is for arranging users into some logical groups and adding individual users or groups to subsidiary accounts