Prism can be configured using its built-in web interface, which is accessible over your Ethernet network.
- Connect 100-240v A/C power to the power input on Prism via the enclosed IEC cable. Connect a second cable if your device includes a supplemental power supply.
- Connect one or both of Prism’s 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports to a network switch or router using an Ethernet cable.
- Connect SDI video sources to any input BNCs corresponding to installed encoder cards.
- Connect SDI outputs via BNC cable to your monitor/switcher/router.
- Using the menu joystick, navigate to the Network Settings menu on the front panel. Select a Wired interface, then verify that the IP Mode is set to DHCP.
- Once Prism is connected to a network, the front panel will display the current assigned or configured IP address for both Ethernet ports.
Access the Web UI
Once Prism is connected to a network, you can access the web UI and configure stream destinations, encoder parameters, and other settings for each card.
- Press the DOWN button on the card’s menu joystick to display Prism’s IP address on the front panel.
- Enter the IP address in your web browser’s navigation bar.
- Enter the default password ”admin.”