This device is not supplied with batteries. In case a battery is used, please adhere to the following general battery usage guidelines:
• Use batteries with the rated voltage and current characteristics as listed in the manual.
• Use IEC 62133 approved lithium batteries such as the Anton Bauer Digital Battery (Dionic
XT 150/Dionic XT 90).
• Verify battery temperature is within the range specified.
• Do not use incompatible/incorrect batteries. Use of an incompatible battery may present a
risk of fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazard.
• Severe impact from dropping any battery-operated device on a hard surface could cause the
battery to overheat.