A free 30 day trial of Core is available for new subscribers at this link.
This trial allows all functionality in Core including the use of Teradek's mobile apps (Live:Air Solo or Live:Air) or compatible hardware encoders to send to streaming platforms such as Facebook Live or YouTube Live as well as compatible decoders.
- The free trial is for the Starter or Basic subscription plans, and is only valid for those two service levels. The Basic and Premium plans have similar functionality, so evaluation of Core's features should be possible at the Basic level.
- If you select the Premium plan during the sign-up process, you will be charged the Premium plan price for the first month's subscription and a free trial will not apply.
- If you upgrade from the Starter or Basic to the Premium subscription level while you're still within the free trial period:
- You will be charged the full amount for the Premium subscription.
- A new billing cycle will be started from the date that you upgrade to the Premium subscription level.
- If you downgrade from the Premium subscription level back to the Starter or Basic level during that initial 30 day period:
- You will receive a pro-rated credit on your Core account, and it will calculate the amount of time that the account was maintained at the Premium level and had access to the Premium subscription features. No refund is issued back to the credit card.
- The original billing cycle will be used, but it will be shifted by the number of days that an account was on the Premium plan to allow the trial to continue.
If you remain at the Starter or Basic level, your Core plan will be automatically converted to a paid subscription at the same Starter or Basic at the end of the trial period.
If you do not wish to continue with a paid plan, you must cancel your Core subscription within the trial period.
Information on modifying the subscription or cancelling the account is available in this article.