The Cube 655 allows streaming up to 6 devices to Core/Sputnik in the following configurations:
- Wifi, Ethernet, USB (additional 4 USB ports with the Bond)
- 4 iPhones, Ethernet, USB Modem
You can purchase the Bond module for the Cube 600 series to add 4 USB ports (in addition to the above connections) and a built in backup battery for battery hotswap.
Sign into the Cube Web interface by entering the IP address of the Cube into your web browser.
- Sign into Core on the Cube 655 by clicking the Cloud Services
- Connect your Wifi to a wireless access point, your ethernet to wired internet connection, and a USB modem.
- Cube will automatically start Bonding any available connections as appropriate.
Bonding with iPhones
- Sign into Core on the Cube 655 by clicking the Cloud Services.
- Disconnect any ethernet or modem devices.
- Make sure the Cube 655's Wifi is set to Access Point Mode, preferably in the 5 Ghz Range.
- On your iOS Device, download the Teralink app from the App store.
- Once you have the application, join the Cube 655 access point and open up Teraview.
- Click on the encoder and the phone will ask if you want to share your data. Click Yes.
- Turn the iPhone to "Do Not Disturb" Mode.
- If the phone gets turned off, you get a phone call, or need to go to another app, you may have to tap unlink first, and then link your phone again.
- If you are only using a single iPhone, it's better to use the iPhone in hotspot mode and connect the Cube 655 to it.