Version 2 [Updated 4/30/2019]
The Vidiu Pro Recovery Mode allows firmware to be automatically downloaded from the internet and installed directly to the device.
Things you need:
- An internet connection via Ethernet, Wifi, or a compatible USB Modem
- A paper clip/reset device
- The Vidiu Pro with power plugged in
- Recovery Firmware v6 installed
Download and Install Recovery Firmware v6
- Power on your VidiU Pro.
- Visit https://www.teradek.com/pages/downloads#vidiu-pro and download Recovery Firmware v6 to your computer.
- Access the web UI by typing the VidiU pro’s IP address into your web browser.
- Navigate to the System menu, then tap the Select file button.
- Select the recovery firmware v6 file, then tap Upgrade.
Enter recovery mode.
- Turn the device off, then insert a paperclip into the reset button on the back panel of VidiU Pro, next to the Ethernet port.
- Press until you feel a click.
- Turn on the device while continuing to hold down the reset button.
- Release the button after you see UPGRADING appear on the VidiU Pro's display(10 seconds).
- The unit will begin searching for an internet connection. If a connection isn’t detected, select [Setup], then choose one of the following connection types:
a. Plug an Ethernet cable into the back of VidiU Pro, then select [Wired].
b. Select [DHCP]. If DHCP is not supported, select [Manual] and enter your IP address.
a. Select [WiFi], then click [Scan].
b. Choose a network, enter the password, then click [Next].
a. Insert a compatible USB modem into VidiU Pro, then select [Modem].
b. Click [Next].
6. Click [Restore] to begin firmware upgrade.