The free version of Live:Air allows up to (2) Teradek encoders or iOS devices as sources, and up to (2) graphic overlays to be used in a live broadcast.
- Live broadcasts are limited to 30 minutes before the stream is stopped.
- An embedded Teradek watermark is applied to the stream.
The following in-app purchases extend the functionality of Live:Air.
Basic version (US $49)
- Removes the embedded Teradek watermark.
- Removes the 30 minute broadcast time limit.
Upgrade to Pro version (US $49)
- This upgrades the Basic version to the Pro version, and allows all Pro version functionality as described below.
- NOTE: this purchase should only be used if the Basic version was originally purchased, otherwise you can directly go from the Free to the Pro version.
Pro version (US $99)
- Includes all features of the Basic version.
- Allows up to (4) Teradek encoders or iOS devices as sources with up to with 1080p video
- Use of picture in picture, multi-view and chroma keying.
- Supports audio over Lightning connector (allows use with professional audio interfaces).
- Use of Bluetooth Controller
- Access to the Pro Features
Once the Pro version has been purchased, additional in-app purchases are unlocked.
RTSP Sources (US $99) : allows you to pull RTSP streams from IP cameras or encoders such as Axis cameras.
NOTE: be sure to test this capability with your intended RTSP cameras/encoders to ensure compatibility before you purchase this upgrade.
Recording (US $99) : allows you to record the program stream for archiving and post editing.
Instant Replay (US $49) : allows capture and display of recent video footage.