This trial allows all functionality in Core including the use of Teradek's mobile apps (Live:Air Solo or Live:Air) or compatible hardware encoders to send to streaming platforms such as Facebook Live or YouTube Live as well as to compatible decoders.
The free trial is only valid for the Starter or Advanced subscription plans.
The free trial does not apply to the Premium level.
The Advanced and Premium plans have similar functionality, so full evaluation of Core's features should be possible at the advanced level.
If you upgrade from the Starter or Advanced to the Premium subscription level while you're still within the free trial period:
- You will be charged the full amount for the Premium subscription.
- A new billing cycle will be started from the date that you upgrade to the Premium subscription level.
- No refund is possible on this upgrade, as the Premium subscription is not part of the free trial. If you wish to evaluate Core for free, remain at the Starter or Advanced subscription level throughout the 30 day trial period.
If you downgrade from the Premium subscription level back to the Starter or Advanced level during that initial 30 day period:
- The amount of time that the account was maintained at the Premium level and had access to the Premium subscription features is calculated.
- You will receive a pro-rated credit on your Core account. No refund is issued back to the credit card, as the Premium subscription is not part of the free trial.
- The original billing cycle for the Starter or Advanced plan will be used, but it will be shifted by the number of days that an account was on the Premium plan to allow the free trial to continue at the Starter or Advanced level.
If you cancel within the original 30 day trial period, you will still have access to the trial subscription through the end of that period.
The trial will not automatically convert to a paid subscription.
If you do not cancel your subscription during the trial period, your Core plan will be automatically converted to a paid subscription at the same Starter or Advanced level at the end of the 30 day trial.
If you do not wish to continue with a paid subscription, you must cancel within the trial period.
No refunds will be issued for accounts which are not cancelled during the trial period.
Information on modifying or cancelling the subscription is available in this article.
If you are simply evaluating Core during the free trial period, deleting the credit card will not have any effect on your trial.
However, if you wish to continue using Core past the trial period but a credit card is not present on the account, the subscription will be suspended.
You can add or update credit card payment details with the information in this article.
Please see this article.
Please see this article.