You will need the Bolt Manager found here.
Note: Once this process is started, please do it all the way through. It is designed to be completed in full and stopping partway will cause issues until you finish it.
- With the USB unplugged, turn on your unit.
- Plug the USB into your unit and into the computer and open Bolt Manager
- Select the appropriate device when prompted (Tx is transmitter and Rx is receiver).
- In Bolt Manager, go to the Status tab and click Send Message.
- Send the message "storagerestore", without quotes.
- Once the message sends, go to the Settings tab and click Select Region.
- Select your region correctly even if it already seems to be set. It is necessary to set the region after doing "storagerestore".
- Once the unit restarts, go to the "Upgrade" tab, Load from Web, then click Advanced Options. Check Radio 1 and update that one only (if you are upgrading the firmware, do everything
- power cycle the TX unit
- Repeat the process on the RX
- Retry pairing.