You will need the Bolt Manager found here.
Note: Once this process is started, please do it all the way through. It is designed to be completed in full and stopping partway will cause issues until you finish it.
- With the USB unplugged, turn on your TX unit.
- Plug the USB into your unit and into the computer and open Bolt Manager.
- Select the appropriate device when prompted (Tx is transmitter and Rx is receiver).
- In Bolt Manager, go to the Status tab and click Send Message.
- Send the message "storagerestore", without quotes.
- Once the message sends, go to the Upgrade Tab >> Go to Advanced options and load the latest firmware from the web.
- power cycle the TX unit
- on the Settings tab, click Select Region and select USA
- Repeat the process on the RX
- Retry pairing.