- Credit Card authorization amounts for Advance Replacement RMA
- EC Declaration of Conformity for CE mark
- What is the Harmonized Tariff Code for Teradek products?
- Where can I find a Teradek Reseller near me?
- How do I register my Teradek produdct?
- Is my warranty affected if I don't register my product?
- Do Teradek products support Key Length Value (KLV) metadata in an SDI signal?
- FAQ : MPEG Transport Stream (MPEG-TS) license
- Do Teradek products support HDCP sources like DVD or Blu-Ray players?
- Do Teradek products support SCTE-35 or SCTE-104?
- Are Teradek products ONVIF or PSIA conformant for use with NVR / VMS ?
- Why am I limited to streaming progressive video (unable to stream interlaced)?
- Configuration Rogers Wireless Aircard 330U with T-Mobile in the U.S.
- LIMITED SUPPORT : Verizon MiFi 4G LTE Global USB Modem U620L
- What 3G/4G USB Modems are supported?
- Supported USB to Ethernet adapters
- Supported USB to Wi-Fi adapters
- Configuration - Verizon Pantech UML-295
- How many Bolt receivers can be paired with each transmitter?
- Which Bolt models allow manual frequency / channel selection?
- Can the Bolt send a 3D signal over HDMI?
- How many Bolt receivers can receive timecode / record flags at a time?
- What are the limitations in using 20 MHz channels on the Bolt 3000?
- Can external / directional antennas be used on the Bolt?
- Bolt Manager : Software Manual (September 2015)
- 3rd gen Bolt 1000 and 3000 : Quick Start Guide (August 2016)
- 2nd gen Bolt 600 and 2000 : Quick Start Guide (July 2014)
- 2nd gen Bolt 300 : Quick Start Guide (August 2014)
- 1st gen Bolt Sidekick : Quick Start Guide (November 2015)
- 1st gen Bolt 2000 : Quick Start Guide (January 2014)
- Bolt Manager - Firmware Upgrade
- Bolt Manager - Frequency Selection
- Bolt - Custom LUTs
- Bolt 600 + 2000 LCD Basics
- Bolt 2nd generation (300, 600, or 2000) Pairing
- Bolt - USB 3.0 GRAB Engine
- Which Bolt models can be paired with the 1st gen Sidekick?
- Which Bolt models can be paired with the 2nd gen Sidekick?
- Does the 1st or 2nd gen Sidekick have LUT, USB 3.0 or video scaling capabilities?
- How many Sidekick receivers can be paired with a transmitter?
- Does the 1st or 2nd gen Sidekick allow timecode and start / stop record flags?
Bond, Bond II, Bond Pro
- How to reset Clip Network settings
- What video input/output formats are supported on Clip and Clip Pro?
- What streaming protocols are supported by the Clip product line?
- How many devices can receive the stream from a Clip Encoder?
- Is the Clip supported by third party software or hardware?
- What are the input power requirements for the Clip and Clip Pro?
- Clip - Quickstart Guide
- Clip - iOS Basics
- Clip - Firmware Update
- Clip - Infrastructure Mode - Web UI
- Clip to Cube Decoder - AP Mode
- Clip to Cube Decoder: Infrastructure
- COLR - Quickstart
- COLR - Pomfort LiveGrade Pro
- COLR - Saving LUTs
- COLR - WiFi Configuration
- COLR - Input Control
- COLR - FoolControl (Direct Connection)
Cloud-based fleet management for Teradek products
- Linking Existing Sputnik
- Cube Integration
- Slice Integration
- BOND Integration
- T-RAX Workflow
- Which model / generation Cube do I have?
- Does the Cube encoder stream RTMP to the primary and backup server at the same time?
- Can I stream to multiple destinations at once from a single Cube encoder?
- What streaming methods are supported by Cube Decoders?
- What is the PoE voltage input range for a Cube 106 or 306?
- Cube 600 Series: MPEG Transport Stream
- Cube 600 Series: iOS Monitoring
- Cube 600 Series: Streaming to Facebook
- Cube: Streaming to Youtube
- Cube - Accessing Settings
- How to Update Firmware on the Cube
Live:Air, Live:Air Solo, and Live:Air Remote
- Live:Air - Stream Quality Best Practices
- Live:Air - Quickstart
- Live:Air - Quickstart with VidiU
- Live:Air - Quickstart with VidiU Mini
- Live:Air - Adding VidiU Mini
- Live:Air - Adding Mobile Devices
- What network ports are required for streaming with ShareLink?
- What encoders are compatible with ShareLink?
- How many network connections can I use with ShareLink at the same time?
- How many ShareLink subscriptions do I need for my VidiU Pro?
- Does the number of network connections used by a VidiU Pro affect my ShareLink subscription?
- Which ShareLink plan can I use with the free coupon code?
- CAUTION: Using Sphere with Power over Ethernet / PoE devices
- What are the Power over Ethernet / PoE characteristics on Sphere?
- What are the power draw requirements for Sphere?
- What wireless access points (AP) have been tested with Sphere's PoE output?
- What iPad models are compatible with the Sphere app?
- Can I stitch just 2 or 3 cameras on Sphere?
- How to power the Teradek Sphere
- Sphere: In-Depth Walkthrough (VIDEO)
- Sphere: Basic Audio Configuration
- Sphere: Broadcasting to YouTube 360
- Sphere: Wireless Basics (Monitoring)
- Sphere: Suggested Network Configurations (Live Streaming)
VidiU, VidiU Mini, VidiU Pro
- What bitrate are the preset resolutions?
- Can I stream multiple resolutions or bitrates from a single encoder?
- What are the input power requirements for the VidiU Mini?
- What are the input power requirements for the VidiU?
- What are the input power requirements for the VidiU Pro?
- What network ports are required for streaming and device operation?
- Audio input specifications on the VidiU product line
- Video input specifications on the VidiU product line
- Installing the VidiU app / accessing the VidiU from an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- Installing the VidiU app / accessing the VidiU from Android devices
- Accessing the Web User Interface (Web UI) of the VidiU from a computer
- Manually updating the VidiU firmware using the Web UI
- VidiU - Quickstart
- VidiU - Basic Navigation
- VidiU - iOS Quickstart
- VidiU - Ustream & Livestream Setup
- VidiU - YouTube Live Setup
- VidiU - Manual Platform Setup (RTMP)
- VidiU Mini - Quickstart
- VidiU Mini - Firmware Upgrade
- VidiU Mini - Internet Connection: Hotspot Mode
- VidiU Mini - Live Link
- VidiU Mini - Manual RTMP
- VidiU Mini - Ustream
- VidiU Pro - Facebook Live
- VidiU Pro - Quick Start
- VidiU Pro - Manual Platform Setup (RTMP)
- VidiU Pro - Ustream Setup
- VidiU Pro - Livestream Setup
- VidiU Pro - Twitch Setup